Monday, September 19, 2005

Bali! Here We Come!!

WooHooooooo~~!!
super cant wait til 04Oct!
i'll be off to Bali guys! =)
dun worry, as usual n as trigger happy as i always m,
i will take loadsa pics for all to c! ;)

dis time i'll b main the trip down south wif my parents n sis.
gonna stay at our 2nd choice resort, Harris cos sadly, Mecure is fully booked.
oh well. just our luck
but Harris dun look dat bad .. anyhows we aint gonna stay in e damn rm all day so who cares! :P

jus so long as not dodgy can liaoz..
we're gonna take my parents to go c where sis n i stayed the last time..
haha.. Un's Hotel! ;)
hey it was nice ok! i'll always remember dat place n my 8days dere.

sigh.. dis time wont b able to braid my hair..
but i found beta ways to put daddy's money to gd use.
shant tell u all yet. =P
stay tuned for more details...

yup. so i'll be MIA frm 04-07Oct..
need anything sms me! ;)

No comments: